Best Bath Toys for 7 Month Old
The wellbeing of their children begins at an early age, so mothers are always concerned about what they come into contact with. Nevertheless, not all bath toys will be appropriate for a baby that is six months old. Some products can hurt your baby, while others aren’t appropriate for babies. So, what are you looking for? What benefits do you hope it will have for your baby?
This article will explore the most beneficial bath toys for a 7-month-old, the key things to consider before buying, and how to make the most of what you purchase. The six-month-old child deserves the perfect start in life; let’s talk about how to make it happen.
Nuby 10-Pack Little Squirts Fun Bath Toys
- NOTE: This is an assorted product; color and print advertised are subjected to vary.
- Fun floating characters include alligator, crab, shark, duck, fish, octopus, penguin, dolphin,...
- Soft rubber characters squirt water when squeezed, making bath time more fun
Nuby Bath toys come with several characters, including crabs, sharks, fish, octopuses, ducks, penguins, etc. The product is highly recommended for babies who are at least six months old. Adding this to bath time makes it more enjoyable and is safe for your baby. They have soft textures so your baby can hold them easily. Toys made from BPA-free plastic come in a variety of beautiful colours and fun designs. This toy will significantly improve the hand-eye coordination of your baby.
- As an individual item or as a pack
- There are different colours for all toys
- From the age of six months and up
- It is made of durable rubber
- Store in a ventilated area
Fisher-Price Baby’s First Blocks
- 10 colorful blocks to sort, stack & drop
- All blocks fit inside bucket for storage
- Easy carry handle for take along play
This toy can help your 7-month-old baby get off to a good start. It is a colourful product and comes neatly packed in buckets for easy transport. Due to its lightweight, your baby will be able to handle it easily, and this will help strengthen your baby’s hand-eye coordination and dexterity. You’ll find ten blocks of various shapes and sizes in this set. For babies aged six months and up, this is a highly recommended product. As a result, they can learn during bath time while having fun.
- Handle for easy transport and play
- A colourful stack of ten colourful blocks to sort, stack and drop
- All blocks fit inside the bucket for storage
- Introduces colours and shapes
WowWee Pinkfong Baby Shark Bath Squirt
- This 4-pack includes Baby Shark, Mommy Shark, Daddy Shark, and William.
- This bath toy squirts water for the perfect bath time fun!
- Perfect size for small hands.
These toys from WowWee are an excellent representation of classic baby shark characters.
You will find that little hands will be able to hold them comfortably. This makes them a great toy for babies to hold, swim around and experience tactile sense.
As part of a package, the baby will get four toys, including a shark, a whale, a Daddy shark, and a mommy shark. The squirt potential of every one of them is excellent. So you might be able to keep your baby entertained by squirting the toys while you wash him.
However, the top and bottom parts are made of plastic, which is more durable. Thus, it may not function as a complete squirt toy, but it depends on the strength of your baby.
Another excellent reason for your baby’s happiness is that the toys can float in the water on their own. In that case, they can still use it as a floating styled toy, even if they cannot use it as a squirt.
These toys are regarded as being very safe since they are made from BPA-free materials. However, there can be a faint plastic smell, which lasts only for some time.
- It comes with William, Daddy and Mommy sharks.
- This product is BPA-free.
- Afloat and a squirt can be used with this toy.
- This allows the baby to experience tactile sensations.
- It can smell bad.
Munchkin Float and Play Bubbles
- Includes 2 fun characters and 2 whirly toys that spin and rattle
- Each bubble helps stimulate baby's sense of sight, hearing and touch
- Textured rings move freely around the bubbles
What kind of toy would you like to buy for a baby who loves moving objects? Munchkin’s Float and Play Bubbles can thus make a great bath toy for babies since it meets all the criteria.
Four toys come in a set, and each of them features a unique centre toy that spins, shimmers, bobbles, and rattles. In addition to rattling and rolling, the penguin and turtle figure is designed to remain upright. Even if the two other ones don’t do anything, they are still fun to look at due to their colours and patterns.
A baby who is at least four months old can make an excellent choice for them. Furthermore, they are designed for babies to hold and stimulate their senses of touch, sight, and hearing. Furthermore, the toy is also a tool for making them learn hand-eye coordination. In this way, they can teach babies how to grasp, grasp, and shake objects.
Baby can quickly move the toys around to entertain him. The toys are colourful and can move around the baby freely. In addition, they have unique movements and textures that can keep the little ones entertained.
Besides being BPA-free, the toys are also PHthalate-free and Formaldehyde-free. However, they can be a little on the heavier side.
- It has two bobbling toys plus two spinning toys plus a rattle.
- Textured rings add fun.
- It contains no BPA, Phthalates, or Formaldehyde.
- It stimulates the baby’s sense of touch, sight, and hearing.
- Great for babies over four months old.
- It’s a bit heavy.
MokiDoki Bathtub Toys for Toddlers
- 😍 FINE MOTOR SKILLS activities can be so creative and fun that your kids won’t even know...
- 😍 KIDS JUST LOVE IT! Think😊 the seemingly meaningless ability to stack puzzles together...
- 😍 LEARN & PLAY! Work with your cuties to solve simple bath puzzles that have only a few...
Toys that are both educational and fun for boys and girls. It is one of the best tools you can use to build your baby’s motor skills in a fun and creative way. With this book, your baby can play, solve, and learn about different kinds of puzzles. The foam toys are made of eco-friendly materials that are non-toxic and safe for your baby. Remove the internal geometric figure of your 7-month-old’s toy to prevent it from choking him.
- There are 24 items in this collection
- Vegetables and fruits
- Each toy has a small puzzle on it
- Pieces can be washed and dried
- Assembling all of them takes time
Yookidoo Bath Toy
No products found.
The toy set allows children to power underwater submarines. They will be able to watch water being sprayed into the ocean after being taken from the bathtub through the submarine spray station. But they need not make any effort to do so. It is the toy that does it for them. The submarine is equipped with a water pump, making it one of the easiest methods to pump out water automatically.
As you would expect, the water pump runs on batteries. This is why it might take some time to replace batteries when they need to be replaced. However, parents can buy them in bulk to extend the life of the spray submarine kit.
- Both boys and girls will enjoy it
- It contains a real water pump
- It can be fitted to all bathtubs
- The pieces are large and safe
- A battery powers the water pump
Nuby 2-Pack Tub Tugs Floating Boat Bath Toys
- Bright colors and characters will engage and capture your baby's attention during bath time
- Bath boats float in the water and squirt water from their mouths, making bath time more fun
- Soft textured and easy to hold make them great for hours and bath time fun
This set features two fun boats, so kids can have fun pushing them around the tub whenever they want. It is also possible for parents to place the two boats in the water, so their kids can use the bathroom faster. Furthermore, these toys are constructed from quality materials, and they’re not just good looking.
They can be squeezed by kids as young as six months as long as they are not ingesting any harmful substances. Furthermore, BPA-free materials were used in the manufacturing process, and the boats can even be cleaned to remain germ-free for a long time.
Several colour options are available as well. With Nuby, parents can choose boats that match their children’s personalities or even get different boats for boys and girls. Boats in public pools may also be taken as a family with no worry of breakage since they are unbreakable.
- The set includes two boats
- Featuring multiple colours
- Squeezing boats is included
- Every boat is BPA-free
- There are no sounds or lights
Munchkin Lazy Buoys Bathtub Toys
- 5 piece set includes: 2 floating friends, 2 scoop and strain cups and 1 spinner ball
- 6 different play activities, float, nest, strain, scoop, pour and spin
- Enhances tactile awareness
You’ve found another bath toy that your 7-month-old will love. In addition to adding to the fun of bath time, this will also improve your child’s tactical awareness. In addition to floating friends, there are two scoops and strainers cups and one spinner ball in this 5-piece set. Additionally, the six six-play activities make it easy for the toy to float, strain, scoop, pour, and spin water easily for an endless amount of time.
- Enhances the feeling of touch
- Six different age-appropriate play activities
- There are five pieces in this set
Munchkin Bath Toy, Little Boat Train
- 6 boats float and link together to create a "little boat train"
- Boats have funny faces and are numbered 1-2-3 for counting, ordering and number identification...
- Boats can scoop up water and strain when turned upside down
The little train toy by Munchkin is a great bath toy for moms and babies or one of the best bath toys.
The colourful toys will keep babies entertained until they are at least four months old. Furthermore, the boats can be played with as trains thanks to the connecting parts. However, one small problem with the boats is that even though they’re supposed to stack, they aren’t stable.
Its lightweight design will make it easy for your baby to grasp and hold the toys.
Each pack includes six cards, each with a numbered sequence to teach the child to count, recognize, and order numbers. Additionally, there is an opportunity for the baby to scoop and strain water on his own, strengthening his hand-eye coordination. Therefore, the toys have great educational value.
Furthermore, these six have been freed of the chip and any harmful chemicals. So, they can also be played with safely.
Furthermore, the toys are also loved by the parents because they are easy to clean.
- Six boats can bob around and form a train.
- Teach counting, number identification, ordering, and hand-eye coordination.
- The water can be scooped up and strained.
- The material is durable.
- This product is BPA-free.
- It is easy to clean.
- The link does not hold the boats together, which can disappoint the child.
The First Years Disney Baby Bath Squirt
- COLORFUL BATH TOYS FOR TODDLERS: These interactive toys visually engage toddlers
- SQUIRT TOYS: Squirting action for baby bathtime fun
- COMPACT SIZE: Easy grip for little hands
These figures by the First Years depicting ‘Finding Nemo’ characters are the best bath toys for babies who have not yet discovered Nemo and Dory.
There are three toys in the package, including Nemo, Dory, and an extra Turtle.
Because they are a colourful representation of popular cartoon characters, they keep the baby focused. Additionally, the toys will also be interactive visually, which will engage the baby.
It may seem like they are more of a squirt toy, but the baby can have trouble squeezing it. Babies would need strength to do this, so many of them may be unable to.
However, the toys can stimulate their tactile sense and can be held and gripped easily. And since the toys come in a compact size, they can fit any baby’s hands be it six months old or 18 months old.
In addition to eliminating the use of BPA, the toy is durable and can withstand daily teething. (only if your kid has such a tendency). Each figure is easy to clean and dries quickly once all the excess water is squirted out.
- It contains Nemo, Dory, and Turtle, as well as three different characters.
- It fits babies from 6 months to 18 months old.
- The product is easy to clean and dries out quickly after squeezing out all the water.
- Durable and can withstand daily teething.
- This product is BPA-free.
- Due to hardness, some kids may find it hard to squirt.
The fact that some baby toys fail to pass safety standards and are made available on the market, despite advanced scientific research, continues to enrage parents.
Make sure you choose bath toys for babies from brands that are known for offering chemical-free products. Chemicals include PVC, lead, phthalate, and bisphenol A (BPA).
Additionally, you should check the toys’ labels carefully. In this way, you can ensure that it is free of chemicals and is not painted or dyed.
Ensure that the baby’s bath toys are not made from PVC chemicals if made of plastic.
Additionally, you should ensure that the toys don’t contain minor parts that may cause your child to choke. Again, however, this is very risky for the baby.
2. Easy clean-up
Baby bath toys must be easy to clean. Toys, for example, should be dishwasher-safe so that they can be appropriately deep-cleaned.
However, there are a few toys that are pretty tough to clean, such as squirt toys. Albeit, they are fun to play with but not recommended by experts. These toys also pose health risks because the damp environment inside can create ideal conditions for bacteria, mould, and mildew growth. All of these enemies can be harboured in them if they are not adequately drained after use.
To prevent all the enemies from making their way in, we suggest you get toys that don’t have holes or are airtight and watertight as these will prevent residues from getting inside and will be easier to clean.
3. Educational value
There is no classroom in the bathtub. In addition, you could offer your baby a toy that will appeal both to his or her interest and educate him or her. Toys like these stimulate babies and motivate them to explore and inquire.
For instance, let’s take cause-and-effect toys! The toy has been designed with multiple actions that allow it to perform in various ways, such as stacking cups for different applications.
Toys that come with an action-reaction style require interaction to stimulate a response. It helps enthral the kids as they struggle to invoke the response they want.
Pleasuring the kids is possible through toys. They can entertain them and teach them a lot of things. The ten options we have chosen here have provided relief to the majority of parents.
Why not make every bath time success and meaningful experience for your baby by presenting them with the best bath toys?