Smart Water Filtration System
Bestseller No. 1
GE GXWH40L High Flow Whole Home Filtration System
- Heavy-duty filtration system: Clear sump allows for easy viewing of filter
- Filters water at the main supply: Install system in basement and/or out of sight. Compatible Pipe Connections-Horizontal only
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce sediment, scale, dirt and rust in your water, appliances and plumbing fixtures
SaleBestseller No. 2
Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System, NSF Certified, TDS Reduction, 400 GPD...
- Three filters are included in the package. Search "Waterdrop WD-G3-W Filter" for replacement filters
- [NSF Certified performance]: The system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction. Using reverse osmosis filtration technology with a filtration accuracy of 0. 0001μm, the system can effectively remove most contaminants including fluoride, TDS, limescale, and heavy metals in your tap water. System is also NSF 372 certified for lead free material
- [Smart, easy-to-install design]: Waterdrop RO water filtration system is an innovative, all-in-one intelligent water purification system. In just a few minutes, Waterdrop RO system can be installed completely, and in just three seconds, the filter can be changed with one single turn. Installation is that easy
Bestseller No. 3
Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System, 600 GPD, 2:1 Pure to Drain, Tankless, Smart...
- [Most contaminant reduction] With Waterdrop’s improved composite filter technology, the G2 P600 RO system can reduce most contaminants. The CF filter employs a sediment PP membrane and an activated carbon block to reduce rust, sediment, and organic matter. The MRO filter uses a 0.0001-micron reverse osmosis membrane, a sediment PP membrane, an activated carbon block, and a PET pleated membrane to intercept TDS, atrazine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, fluoride, and heavy metals, etc.
- [600 GPD fast water flow] As an upgraded reverse osmosis system, the G2 P600 RO system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. With a fast and stable water flow rate, this RO system fills a 200ml cup with water in 8 seconds, which is ideal for drinking, washing vegetables and fruit. The G2 P600 RO water filtration system also meets the water needs of big families and companies.
- [Affordable choice] The G2 P600 reverse osmosis system reduces your replacement cost and upgrades the water-saving technology with a drain ratio of 2:1. Dispensing 2 cups of pure water will produce only 1 cup of waste water. Compared to traditional RO water purifiers, the G2 P600 RO system saves 600% more water. Note that all RO systems will produce waste water to discharge impurities. You can use waste water to mop the floor, wash your car, do laundry, etc.